Need a fuel card? Please see our drop down menu.
Dispatch service is offered to owner operators as an alternative to working as a lease operator for a larger corporation. Typically owner operators who want to run under their own operating authority free of the confines a lease agreement of a larger carrier might find this as a viable option to service their dispatch needs. Factoring referral if needed.
Owner operators are a candidate if they have the following:
- Own their own truck and trailer.
- Can provide their own liability and cargo insurance
- Have their own MC or DOT number.
- Has a desire to own and manage their own independent trucking business.
Owner operators that have made the decision to go out on their own may have had one or many reasons for doing so. If this is you consider our truck dispatching service has one of the many choices you have to effectively run your business.
- More money for you. Possibly one of the reasons you left your previous position was to earn more money for your efforts. You earn money when your truck is being utilized profitably. Our dispatch service takes the time to call shippers, work load boards, make your inquiry calls, check credit, invoice, and store your paperwork. This time can be used by you to earn $$$ in your pocket.
- Your safer. Trucking is a business that requires you to pay attention to safety. You can't drive, look for freight, negotiate rates, check credit, and invoice a customer while behind the wheel. You can concentrate on the road and get home safely.
- You have a dispatch team with 75 years combined experience to help you operate. It's hard going it alone and you will have the advice and support to help you make decisions when you need it.
- You'll have your own company presence. Our dispatch will act as your agent in representing you and your company in the operations of your daily business while you drive and make money. All invoices will be made with your company heading and sent to the customer. All freight payments go directly to you.
- Better freight opportunities. The freight business runs 24 hours a day. If you use our service you will have a team of dispatchers looking out for you while you drive to get the best freight available for your truck.
- You have control. Your dispatch is non-forced and you work where you want, when you want, and with whom you want.
Our fees our simple:
- 10% of the gross freight rate.
- $10.00 per invoice billed. *(This fee is waived if using a Factoring Service that pays us directly out of settlement)
We will invoice you each week. Terms are 7 days after receipt of the invoice. Factoring referral if needed. (Look under Factoring on main page header)
No. We do have a service agreement that covers the operational responsibilites of both parties. It can be canceled by either party at any time for any reason.